The Enhancement Team is by invitation only and includes a fall/winter session and spring session. All skaters (Orillia Club skaters and Out of Town skaters) will receive invitation via email. The invitation to the Enhancement Team includes the entire skating season; if the skater is invited to participate in the fall/winter session, no further invitation is required to participate in the spring session.
The Enhancement program provides skaters with the opportunity to develop their skating skills through extra training time and dedicated coaching staff to help guide them through their StarSkate and/or Podium Pathway skating.
Skaters who have been invited to join the Enhancement Team by the team coordinator(s) must show dedication and commitment to developing their skating. Skaters participating in this program must be punctual (on and off-ice), have regular attendance, and provide notice to the team coordinator(s) if they will be absent from a session.
Mandatory Program Requirements
Skaters must have a full-time membership with the Orillia Figure Skating Club; skating a minimum of three (3) days per week on club ice or out of town skaters must show proof they are registered full-time in their home club.
The below Mandatory Program Requirements apply to both Orillia Club skaters and Out of Town Skaters:
· Skaters are required to participate in mandatory fundraising set up to benefit the Enhancement Team.
· Skaters are required to participate in all off-ice conditioning. The location will be determined at the beginning of the fall/winter session.
· Skaters are required to compete in a minimum of two (2) competitions in the fall/winter session. These two (2) competitions must be a Star 1-4, Provincial Series or Sectional Series competitions and not Fun Competitions.
· All Star 5 and higher skaters must register with Skate Ontario Provincial Series or Sectional Series.
· Skaters must display a keen interest in pursuing extra training to increase their skating skills and better their performance in competition.
For inquiries regarding the Enhancement Team please contact Susan Scott & Skyanne Tilliotson at firstname.lastname@example.org